Graph of the week: World’s Liquid Fuels Supply
This alarming graph comes from a report titled:
Meeting the World’s Demand for Liquid Fuels A Roundtable Discussion
A New Climate For Energy
EIA 2009 Energy Conference
April 7, 2009
No author is mentioned, but its web address
suggests that its author is Glen Sweetnam, director of the International, Economic and Greenhouse Gas division of the Energy Information Administration at the U.S. Department of Energy.
Real World Economics Review
- blocke on The buck stops here – Greece is fighting to save Europe
- graccibros on The buck stops here – Greece is fighting to save Europe
- blocke on I am a know-nothing
- David on What caused the Greek export surge?
- davetaylor1 on Economic representations and the power of ideas
- blocke on Questions – Add Your Voice
- Jerry "Peacemaker" on Economic representations and the power of ideas
- Jerry "Peacemaker" on Greece — the perfect example of debt deflation
- larrykaz on Questions – Add Your Voice
- Hepion on Falling real wages in the USA 2007- 2014
- Herb Wiseman on Falling real wages in the USA 2007- 2014
- Herb Wiseman on To see is to believe?
- blocke on French economics needs you to sign this petition
- Tom Welsh on To see is to believe?
- Ton Notermans on Greece — the perfect example of debt deflation
Guidelines for Comments
• This blog is renowned for its high level of comment discussion. These guidelines exist to further that reputation.
• Engage with the arguments of the post and of your fellow discussants.
• Try not to flood discussion threads with only your comments.
• Do not post slight variations of the same comment under multiple posts.
• Show your fellow discussants the same courtesy you would if you were sitting around a table with them.
Top Posts and Pages- last 48 hours
- Greece — the perfect example of debt deflation
- French economics needs you to sign this petition
- Economic representations and the power of ideas
- Minimum wages in European austerity countries: Greece is different (but not as you are made to expect)
- I am a know-nothing
- To see is to believe?
- Summary of the Great Transformation by Polanyi
- An open letter to economics student groups
- The buck stops here – Greece is fighting to save Europe
- The Pope is a heterodox if you are a Greek or a Russian
RWER Board of Editors
Nicola Acocella (Italy, University of Rome) Robert Costanza (USA, Portland State University) Wolfgang Drechsler ( Estonia, Tallinn University of Technology) Kevin Gallagher (USA, Boston University) Jo Marie Griesgraber (USA, New Rules for Global Finance Coalition) Bernard Guerrien (France, Université Paris 1 Panthéon-Sorbonne) Michael Hudson (USA, University of Missouri at Kansas City) Frederic S. Lee (USA, University of Missouri at Kansas City) Anne Mayhew (USA, University of Tennessee) Gustavo Marqués (Argentina, Universidad de Buenos Aires) Julie A. Nelson (USA, University of Massachusetts, Boston) Paul Ormerod (UK, Volterra Consulting) Richard Parker (USA, Harvard University) Ann Pettifor (UK, Policy Research in Macroeconomics) Alicia Puyana (Mexico, Latin American School of Social Sciences) Jacques Sapir (France, École des hautes études en sciences socials) Peter Söderbaum (Sweden, School of Sustainable Development of Society and Technology) Peter Radford (USA, The Radford Free Press) David Ruccio (USA, Notre Dame University) Immanuel Wallerstein (USA, Yale University)
- Lewis L. Smith
- Kevin P. Gallagher
- Steve Keen
- Deniz Kellecioglu
- David F. Ruccio
- Peter Dorman
- Edward Fullbrook
- Jim Stanford
- Mark Weisbrot
- paul davidson
- Juan Pablo Pardo-Guerra
- Peter Earl
- paul ormerod
- Peter Earl